Loans For Offshore Oil Workers in Aberdeen – CALL 01224605909 NOW
Aberdeen Oil Workers deserve a fair deal
when it comes to raising finance
for personal or business purposes.
Pay and Benefit Cuts Force Aberdeen Based Oil and Gas Offshore workers to seek alternatives to High Street Lenders to raise finance and help get them out of debt.
Being a contractor in an uncertain marketplace such as the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry can make securing loans and remortgages difficult especially in the midst of a country-wide downturn. So even if you have bad credit, CCJ’s or limited and sporadic income, we can find you the very best deal from our list of “off high Street” lenders
Call our Aberdeen office now on 01224605909 and we can tell you quickly if you could be accepted.
Our loans have many benefits;
• Paying off all of your credit and store cards as well as catalogues and other household finance and benefit from ONE lower monthly repayment (often over the same term).
• Very often our consolidation loans save our clients as much as 50% on their existing repayments.
• Don’t rush into a Debt Management Plan, DAS or IVA until you’ve talked to us unlike those options our solutions help improve your credit rating.
• Bad or Poor Credit, should no longer be an issue for Oil Industry Contractors in the Aberdeen area. We want to help and can often do so even if you have been refused finance elsewhere.
IF YOU ARE BASED IN ABERDEEN OR THE SURROUNDING AREAS, CALL US NOW ON 01224605909
AND BEGIN YOUR FUTURE, WITHOUT OVER BURDENSOME DEBT
And Don’t forget to ask about our special deals for Oil and Gas Industry Contractors or Employees.
Click the relevant tab to find out more.
If you are a homeowner you could borrow from £10,000 to £500,000 for any purpose with a secured loan.
Secured loans give you a great deal more options, so it really does benefit you being a homeowner.
Benefits of a Secured Loan from Atlas Finance include;
- Affordable Monthly Repayments
- Loans from £10,000 to £500,000
- Use the loan for any purpose including paying of credit cards and other loans
- Reduce your monthly outgoings dramatically, before your next monthly payment is due
- Fixed or Variable rates available
- Simple online application
- We even accept those with bad credit or who have been refused finance elsewhere
- We are not a high street bank so can access far more competitive rates for you
- Available to homeowners only
We search the whole of the market so that all you need to do is fill out 1 simple form and we will find the best option available for your circumstances.
How could a bridging loan help you.
Flexibility of Lending Criteria
It’s no longer the case that if the “the computer says no” your options are limited. We don’t use credit scoring techniques for all of our loans just good old fashioned personal contact. That allows us to think outside the box in ways the banks never could, especially in this day and age.
Whether you are buying at auction or from a distressed vendor, bridging finance allows you the ability to get instant lending decisions within days not months.
Professional landlords and investors can limit their exposure to high street banks
Used in conjuction with our extended bridge product our clients can benefit from a medium term solution for 2 to 3 years. In this economic climate banks increasingly choose to limit the maximum number of properties they will finance within an individual clients portfolio, making it more difficult for them to by further properties. As we don’t have this restriction we can lend when banks cannot.
Lending to Companies
Whether you have Limited or Offshore Limited Company, SPV, Trust or LLP we have a lending solution for you and this is increasingly become a more viable option for clients wanting to add to their portfolio with all the tax benefits these vehicles hold.
Buying Under market value
Distressed vendors need to sell quickly and our customers are often able to pick up properties for their portfolio cheaper than market value thanks to our products. These days banks will often only lend based on the lower of the OMV and PP, making it necessary for the client to put in as much as a 30% deposit.
Buying Properties which require refurbishment
Some banks require a property to be gutted before they will lend on them. We are able to assist by offering a percentage of the refurb cost.
Raising Money by way of a second charge
Remortgages are not always the best option as the principal debt will be set at at the new interest rate when it is quite possible the current rate is more favourable. A second charge bridge which can be used for any purpose allows the senior debt to remain at the low rate while the addition raised, can be written from 1 month to 3 years allowing more flexibility.